Lunes, Abril 28, 2014

The Poupeegirl Daily to Daily 1/50

Hello guys, during April 2014, I have a news.

* I gain 500 ribbons for April 2014.
* As much I can, I would buy many items as you will sell at the Poupee Market.

And... Bad news!!! The registration ends July 31, 2013. For those have a account, click this poupeegirl. Then, see my dress-up, and my clothes "comment and suteki please". Don't forget, add to your friends. Comment me if you have a question at this blog.

For those who have no accounts, find other webs that you can love and they have a account to sign in, also, for those who have no accounts but your member of your family has a account, see their fabulous dress-up, cutest clothes and their friends. Keep calm and don't be sad. Many webs have a account for unlimited time.

For my daily dress-up during April 27-29, the best sutekis ever!!!
Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Be note, this is the 1st pack of the post in the poupeegirl, as the first post is the (starter) which means I have here yesterday, April 28. I will post many packs of posts for you that the updates are coming.

Have fun!!! ~ my profile name in poupeegirl - chaaanice

1 komento:

  1. scavenger hunt birthday parties I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    TumugonBurahin